Benefits from a Foot Zone Session vary from person-to-person, but reported benefits include:
- Release of tension
- Cleansing of the body of toxins
- Improvement in circulation
- Increase of the body’s energy system
- Creates a state of homeostasis and balance
- Helps build a strong immune system
- A quicker response time for health after injury or illness
- Relationships can be improved
- Harmony and peace in your home and life
Similarly, each body will respond differently as it begins to reach homeostasis. However, reported reactions after a foot zone include:
- Increase in urination
- Colon becomes more active
- Increased skin activity
- Change in sleep patterns
- Deep state of relaxation
- Lymphatic system activity
- Increased energy
- Detoxification of body
- Thirsty or dry mouth
- Joints become more mobile
- A feeling of hormonal balance
- Your body becomes fertile – watch out!
- Life becomes easier
- You feel like you got yourself back!
- Emotionally more stable
- Your spouse is not the bad guy anymore!
I invite you to read about the experiences of others and then see for yourself what the Foot Zone can do for you. To schedule a foot zone session, please call (801) 292-7574.
If you’re interested in learning the Foot Zone Technique, I am a Foot Zone Instructor for We Do Feet and would love to talk with you. You are welcome to call me, or you can read more about Foot Zone Certification training and register online.
Below are three videos showing Brad Noall, the owner of We Do Feet, as he begins a foot zone session.