Welcome to a special Hygiene Edition of Wildcrafting Wednesday! This Hygiene Edition is hosted by:
- Sharon @ Woodwife’s Journal,
- Jennifer @ The Entwife’s Journal,
- Anne-Marie @ Bella Vista Farm,
- Alix @ Blessed in Homemaking,
- Kristin @ Herban Momma,
- and me! 🙂
Spring is right around the corner and what better time to turn over a new leaf and learn new ways to avoid all the chemicals and waste found in personal care and cleaning items.
This special Hygiene Edition of Wildcrafting Wednesday is an opportunity to find personal care and cleaning recipes (like soap, shampoo, deodorant, lotion, cream, tooth paste, laundry detergent, dishwasher detergent, etc.); ideas for eliminating disposable cleaning items; and tips for making cleaning easier, faster, and more efficient.
The Hygiene Edition of Wildcrafting Wednesday will help us make our homes healthier, safer, and chemical-free, and who couldn’t use a little of that! 🙂
Guidelines for Participation
- Please link up your blog post using the Linky widget below.
- Please link the URL of your actual blog post and not your blogs home page. That allows future readers who find this post and go to your link to be able to find what they’re looking for.
- Please place a link back to this post. That way your readers can benefit from all the ideas too. This also helps out the other participants who are hoping to get more traffic to their blogs. If you’re new to blogging here’s what you do: Copy the URL of Wildcrafting Wednesday from your browser address bar. Then edit your post by adding something like, “This post was shared on Wildcrafting Wednesday” at the end of your post. Then highlight “Wildcrafting Wednesday”, click the “link” button on your blogging tool bar, and paste the URL into that line. That’s it!
- Please only link posts that fit the blog hop description. Old and archived posts are welcome as long as you post a link back as described above. Please don’t link to giveaways or promotions for affiliates or sponsors. That keeps our links valuable in the future since a link to a giveaway three months old isn’t going to be worth browsing in three months time, but a link to an herbal tip will be.
- Please leave a comment. 🙂
- And bloggers, please check out the other posts and leave a comment for them too. 🙂 I know that we would all love to hear from each other. 🙂
The following button will link back to this Hygiene Edition of Wildcrafting Wednesday: