To celebrate this milestone, each blog host is doing something special on their site, so be sure to visit each host to get in on the fun! 🙂
At Mind Body and Sole, I’ve decided to offer a giveaway! Share a comment below and you’ll be entered to win your choice of a free Foot Zone Session, a free Energy Session, free Milk Kefir Grains, OR a free Essential Oil Gift Set! (The foot zone session, energy session, and the milk kefir grains must be picked up at my home, but the Essential Oil Gift Set I can mail to you.) 🙂
Thank you for 100 wonderful editions of Wildcrafting Wednesday, and Good Luck! 🙂
Wildcrafting Wednesday is hosted by:
- Sharon @ Woodwife’s Journal,
- Jennifer @ The Entwife’s Journal,
- Anne-Marie @ Bella Vista Farm,
- Alix @ Blessed in Homemaking,
- Jerica @ Sustain, Create and Flow,
- Kristin @ Herban Momma,
- and me! 🙂
While traditional wildcrafting refers to gathering herbs and plants in the wild to use for food and medicine, Wildcrafting Wednesday is a weekly blog hop for sharing self-sufficiency and homesteading tips, tried and true home-remedies, and your favorite herbal uses.
It’s a place to gather information on ways to incorporate old fashioned wisdom in our day-to-day life.
It is anything and everything herbal – from crafts to cleaning to tinctures to cooking.
It is remedies and natural cures made at home from natural ingredients.
It is self-sufficient living, homesteading, and back-to-basics tips to save food, money, and resources.
If it involves herbs or traditional methods of homemaking and home healing then we want to read about it!
In other words, Wildcrafting Wednesday is a “one stop shop” for the past weeks best tips and simple steps to become more healthy and more self-reliant! Please join us! 🙂
Featured Posts from Our Last Blog Hop
Each week, we get some incredible posts submitted by amazing bloggers. The following posts are our featured posts as determined by our readers.
Epic Healing Salve by The Crunchy Delinquent
Shampoo Bars by Soaping for Sanity
Homemade Lysol Disinfectant Spray by Whole Food Mom on a Budget
Thank you to every one of our bloggers who linked up and to all of our readers for helping us pick our featured posts!
Guidelines for Participation:
1. Please link up your blog post using the Linky widget below. If you are posting a recipe, only real food recipes are permitted please. This means no processed, packaged, or refined food ingredients!
2. Please link the URL of your actual blog post and not your blogs home page. That allows future readers who find this post and go to your link to be able to find what they’re looking for.
3. Please place a link back to this edition of the blog hop in your post. That way your readers can benefit from all the ideas too. This also helps out the other participants who are hoping to get more traffic to their blogs. If you’re new to blogging here’s what you do: Copy the URL of Wildcrafting Wednesday from your browser address bar. Then edit your post by adding something like, “This post was shared on Wildcrafting Wednesday” at the end of your post. Then highlight “Wildcrafting Wednesday”, click the “link” button on your blogging tool bar, and paste the URL into that line. That’s it! If you prefer, you can grab the button below and insert it at the end of your blog post. Either way is acceptable! 🙂
4. Please only link posts that fit the blog hop description. Old and archived posts are welcome as long as you post a link back as described above. Please don’t link to giveaways or promotions for affiliates or sponsors. That keeps our links valuable in the future since a link to a giveaway three months old isn’t going to be worth browsing in three months time, but a link to an herbal tip will be.
5. Family friendly posts only.
6. Please leave a comment. 🙂
7. And bloggers, please check out the other posts and leave a comment for them too. 🙂 I know that we would all love to hear from each other. 🙂
The following button will link back to this edition of Wildcrafting Wednesday.