You won’t find a more comprehensive curriculum anywhere! We Do Feet has established a course curriculum like no other. There are a total of nine Foot Zone Seminars held once a month for 9 months with final graduation during Class 9. Although they are taught as individual classes and stand on their own merit, each Seminar is consecutive and advancing in information.
In each of our classes we not only teach the Foot Zone Technique, but other aspects of the Zone that will facilitate your ability to be the Foot Zone Practitioner that you wish to be.
Topics that we cover in class include:
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Essential Oil Training
- Muscle Testing and how to use it in your life
- Energy work and shifting blocked Energy in the body
- Emotions and how they are stored in the body
- Problems you will find during the zone and how to bring it back into balance
- How to create and bring balance into your life and family
- Business Laws & Ethics and The Principles of Success
- Many other modalities and therapies that can aid and support the Foot Zone Technique
In addition to this amazing curriculum, small class sizes allow me to provide one-on-one attention. And, after each course is taught, I provide an observation time so I can watch you practice and make corrections and suggestions.
Learn more about the exciting components of our curriculum and you’ll Discover the ‘We Do Feet’ Difference.
The Foot Zone Technique
Learn and Perfect
Anatomy & Physiology
Understand and Apply
Business Laws & Ethics
Principles of Success
Health and Wellness
Express and Enhance
Online Learning Modules
Items in Your Cart
For Additional Information
Please feel free to contact me directly, either by phone or by email.
“Our goal as instructors is to help each student become the very best Foot Zone Practitioner they can be.” Brad Noall, Owner, We Do Feet Seminars