As a farmers market manager and experienced natural foods cook, she’ll show you how to prepare nourishing family-friendly meals with simple, step-by-step techniques. Jenny has taken everything she knows about cooking real food and condensed the information into 13 easy lessons – everything you need to get started. You’ll be able to find fresh local foods, maximize nutrition and minimize cost while developing simple, nourishing recipes that your family will love. Real food doesn’t have to be overwhelming or expensive … if you have the right know-how. In this multimedia, online e-course, you’ll learn how to shop in season, maintain a budget and plan healthy meals for your family.
Food has the potential to transform your health, but you need to know where to begin. So if you’re ready to give up the junk and learn to cook real food, this online series gives you the knowledge you need to transform your cooking and your family’s health. You’ll learn to make wholesome, nourishing meals that even the pickiest of eaters will love. And if you’re already committed to real food, this online series helps you to keep your cooking fresh, inventive and creative.
|You’ll Learn How to:
||You Need this Class if:
- Shop for whole, unrefined local foods in season.
- Maximize nutrition and minimize cost.
- Plan meals that will help you stick to your food budget.
- Bake organic whole grain bread for a fraction of the cost of store-bought.
- Bake grain-free muffins, cookies and pastries that taste great.
- Make nutrient-dense foods like broth, easily and affordably.
- Prepare tender grass-fed and pasture-raised meats.
- Save a mint making homemade yogurt, condiments, salad dressings and pickles.
- Make use of cheaper cuts of meat with slow cooking.
- Make healthy homemade soda for just pennies a gallon.
- You want to save money feeding your family healthier foods.
- You want to feed your family healthier foods that they’ll love.
- You want to stretch your dollar, by making good food that’s easy and affordable.
- You want to learn to cook from scratch.
- You want to cook healthy food without spending hours in the kitchen.
- You want to feed your family healthy, real food but never learned how.
- You’re busy with work, family and social obligations but don’t want to compromise your family’s health.
- You’ve read Nourishing Traditions, but don’t know how to make it work for your family.
- You want to connect with other real food lovers and learn the art of cooking traditional foods from the best.
- You want to give up on industrialized, processed foods and start getting real.
Learn to Cook Real Food!
This 12-lesson series is available for only $149 – that’s just $12.50 per class!
HURRY & SAVE $50 by registering on or before September 15th
How to Cook Real Food: The Lessons Videos & Tutorials
- Getting Started: Real Food: What it Is & Where to Find It
- Week 1: Roasted & Slow-cooked Meat
- Week 2: Stocks, Broths & Soups
- Week 3: Easy Homemade Yogurts, Kefir & Cheese
- Week 4: Fresh Salads, Salad Dressings & Vinaigrettes
- Week 5: Cooking Seasonal Vegetables: Braised, Steamed, Roasted & Gratins
- Week 6: Real Pickles & Fermented Vegetables
- Week 7: Nuts, Seeds & Grain-free Baking
- Week 8: Soaked Whole Grain Porridges, Pilafs, Scones, Biscuits & Breads
- Week 9: Sourdough Starters, Breads, Pizza Crusts & Muffinss
- Week 10: Homemade Probiotic Drinks, Sodas, Kombucha & Water Kefir
- Week 11: Naturally Sweet Desserts & Cooking with Seasonal Fruits
- Week 12: Meal Planning Basics (Including Meal Planning Bonus Pack!)
How to Cook Real Food: What You’ll Get:
Not sure you’ll absolutely love it? Take a look at what you’ll get and don’t worry! We offer a full 30-day money-back guarantee. If after trying the online course, you decide it’s not for you just email us within 30 days and we’ll issue you a refund.
|Transform Your Cooking!
||What You’ll Get
||Get Started Now!
|This course has been fabulous! I’ve learned so much about making healthy foods and we’re saving money, too, because I’m not buying the boxed stuff any more!
– Mary, mother of two, Wisconsin
- 12 Comprehensive, Multimedia Online Classes
- Exclusive Recorded Conference Calls to chat with other real food lovers and get your questions answered
- 45 Instructional Videos Teaching You How to Cook Real Food
- Over 100 Tried-and-true Real Food Recipes
- Digital Workbook for each lesson to Take Notes & Develop Your Own Recipes
- Charts Outlining Seasonally Available Foods
- Charts outlining methods for soaking beans, legumes, nuts and seeds
- Spreadsheets that’ll help you take a kitchen inventory, develop a grocery budget and plan meals
- Fact Sheets and Handy Tips Analyzing the Value of Real Food
- Whole-grain and Grain-free baking tips.
- Simple Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- Menu Planning Bonus Pack
Classes begin September 1st!
Want to cook healthy foods for your family but don’t know how? Want to save time and money while feeding your family better? Learn to prepare wholesome, traditional foods easily with this online course.
That’s less than $12.50 per class!
HURRY! SAVE $50 by registering on or before September 15th.
|I love this! Because the recipe worksheets are so simple to use, I know exactly what to do with all the vegetables that arrive in my CSA.
– Jenn, California
This 13-lesson, multimedia cooking series is available for one payment of just $149!
Simply sign up today
and within 24 hours, you’ll receive an email from us with details on how to log in to the course. Log into the course, check out the Getting Started! tutorial which provides you with everything you need to get started and to get ready for cooking real food. On September 1st, you’ll receive an email from us letting you know that the first lesson has been posted and those emails will continue every week until the course is complete. Of course, if you get busy and can’t complete the materials, you have lifetime access
and can login any time that suits you to review them again.