Wildcrafting Wednesday is hosted by:
Christmas is a magical time of year that brings memories of family and traditions and food and celebrations! It’s a time for gathering and sharing things we hold dear. It’s a time of renewing time-honored traditions and maybe finding a few new ones too.
In honor of this Christmas season, we’ve asked our favorite bloggers to share their favorite holiday crafts, DIY gift ideas, home-made decorations, traditions, favorite memories, and real food recipes. Who knows, you might even find a new favorite yourself. 🙂
And as our gift to those who link up with us, we’re making this Special Christmas Edition of Wildcrafting Wednesday a BLOG HOP! That means all of our blogger friends can share the code for Wildcrafting Wednesday on their website!
So browse through the links below and start your list of new things to try this Christmas season, and THANK YOU for joining us for Wildcrafting Wednesday! 🙂
Guidelines for Participation
- Please link up your blog post using the Linky widget below. If you are posting a recipe, only real food recipes are permitted please. This means no jell-o, no Cool Whip, and processed food ingredients!
- Please link the URL of your actual blog post and not your blogs home page. That allows future readers who find this post and go to your link to be able to find what they’re looking for.
- Please place a link back to one of our hosts (Sharon, Jennifer, Kristen, or yours truly) at the end of your post. If you’re new to blogging here’s what you do: Copy the URL of Wildcrafting Wednesday from your browser address bar. Then edit your post by adding something like, “This post was shared on Wildcrafting Wednesday’s Special Christmas Edition” at the end of your post. Then highlight “Wildcrafting Wednesday’s Special Christmas Edition”, click the “link” button on your blogging tool bar, and paste the URL into that line. That’s it!
- Please only link posts that fit the blog hop description. Old and archived posts are welcome as long as you post a link back as described above. Please don’t link to giveaways or promotions for affiliates or sponsors. That keeps our links valuable in the future since a link to a giveaway three months old isn’t going to be worth browsing in three months time, but a link to an herbal tip will be.
- Please leave a comment. 🙂
- And bloggers, please check out the other posts and leave a comment for them too. 🙂 I know that we would all love to hear from each other. 🙂
Note: when copying the code for the button, the quotation marks (“) change causing the button to display incorrectly and breaking the link; simply delete each quotation mark in the html code and re-type it in the same place and the button will work correctly. 🙂