The Law of Sufficiency and Abundance states, “You have everything within you right now to make your life a living dream.”
Typically, people living outside the Law of Sufficiency and Abundance have these thought patterns: “I’m not good enough.” “I’m not pretty enough.” “Nothing I do is right.” “I don’t have a good enough job.” “I don’t make enough money.” “I never get the good guy.”
What you’ve learned from the Law of Attraction is that if you are stuck in these thought patterns then what you’ll continue to attract is a lack of abundance. Having negative feelings of “not enough” will only perpetuate the cycle and we will keep creating “not enough.” If we continue to look outside of ourselves we will always see people with more. Too many people spend their lives looking outside of themselves for happiness when it is already within them – they just don’t see it. If you continue to chase things outside of youself in order for you to feel that you are enough, you will never feel truly satisfied. By looking outside of ourselves we are failing to appreciate what we do have now, and this leads to dis-satisfaction because there is always more to do, more to acquire, more to achieve!
What’s really sad is that these are not true thought patterns. They are lies! Who you are, what you do, IS enough. Once you can see yourself for who you REALLY are (Psalms 8:6 says, “Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High.”), once you can see that the experiences during mortality are EXACTLY what you need to learn, grow, develop, and progress, THEN you’ll realize that you are enough and you have enough. It is time that we learn to tap into the truth of our being. In this moment, we are perfect, whole and complete just as we are. Because we are growing and expanding beings, we will always desire to have more in our lives, but if we are coming from a place of “not enough” we will never truly feel that whatever we manifest or bring into our lives is enough.
When we can feel that everything in our life right now is sufficient we will truly know great peace. When we can feel gratitude for everything in our life right now, and be excited about all our future possibilities, then we can experience true joy.
2 Corinthians 3:5 says, “But our sufficiency is of God.” With an understanding of God’s plan, you will know that you have sufficient for your needs and an abundance.
There is no scarcity, there is no limitation. Heavenly Father has created an unlimited supply of everything that is wonderful and good. There is enough of everything for everybody – there always has been and there always will be. When I recognize this, I can feel joy for another’s success because I realize that their success does not “cheat” me out of my “portion.” How liberating! To be truly happy for all that I have and truly happy for someone else’s success and prosperity!
What if you aligned your thoughts and emotions right now with abundance? What if you felt that you are enough. You are worthy. You have everything that you need right now inside of you to build a fortune and to reach your goals. You have all you need inside of you to create your ideal job. You have everything inside of you to attract your ideal mate. You always have enough.
Once you recognize who you are and the blessings you have already received, like the child who is grateful for the gift he is given, you will receive more.
The Law of Abundance is having
- Everything that you need,
- When you need it,
- As much as you need (and most often in extravagant excess!),
- In the specific way that you need it.
So how can you start applying this law right now?
- Be satisfied now. Don’t wait to be satisfied. Express gratitude for what you have been given. Focus on the good that is already in your life.
- Pay tithing. Give a portion, 10% or more of your time, money and talents back into Heavenly Father’s work in the world. This is a really important aspect of living abundantly – every time you freely give money away, you are implying that you are confident that more will come – this is a BIG positive affirmation with a lot of power behind it.
- Don’t fill your life up with things you don’t really want. Don’t have an abundance of “stuff,” live an abundant life by seeking out the things and experiences that work for you in your core being. Eliminate waste and useless expenditures.
- Release resentment, jealousy, envy, self-pity, complaining, criticizing, cruelty, anger, hatred, greed, gluttony, laziness, arrogance, self-centeredness, worry, weakness, fear, and doubt.
- Forgive those who have wronged you.
- Allow yourself to be open to receive! Know that you are worthy of abundance.
- Take personal responsibility for your life. YOU are the one responsible for your situations and circumstances.
- Be careful what you say to yourself.
The Law of Sufficiency and Abundance requires trust in our Heavenly Father and His plan for us. You are beautiful, you are smart, you are successful, your house is beautiful. We have been blessed with abundance. “We are the offspring of God.” Acts 17:29
Read More About the Seven Universal Laws
The Law of Deliberate Creation